Wednesday 20 November 2013

Christmas Card on the Way!


It's all starting to happen at last! I've been in touch with the people printing my Christmas cards (who have been brilliant, by the way) & they're sorting out my order. They will be ready for the Xmas Fair held by Canvas & Thread on December 1st at the Grange Institute in Grange Over Sands. You can click on the link below to find out more.


Also sorted out my copyright infringer. It all turned out to be a bit surreal (you can read what he wrote on Facebook) because he emailed to tell me that his ebook version of my book was only online because my "representative" (presumably my publisher) could only view it that way. Apart from the fact that this is nonsense, does he not realise that I am in contact with my publisher? They'd never heard of him, of course, & the YouTube video was promptly removed. It's good to know that YouTube take copyright infringement so seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.