Sunday 13 April 2014

Christmas Doodles Book in Colour!

Anyone who read my last blog on March 31st will know that I mentioned the latest project I was working on - but couldn't say any more until I had asked the publisher's permission.
Bryony at Michael O'Mara / Buster Books has given me the go-ahead so I can now let you know that Christmas Doodles (one of the most fun books that I have ever worked on) is going to be coloured - or at least part of it. I have to leave some areas white for the kids to colour, which is proving hard to do.


This is a sneak preview of one of the doodles & will have a caption at the top saying something like Fill the plate with Christmas Cakes. The new coloured version, as far as I know, will only be on sale in the United States - but who knows what will happen in the future?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.