Thursday 24 October 2013

Cute, dark and Graphic Christmas Cards


I know that I've been going on about Christmas cards a lot recently, but they are nearly done now. There will be twenty designs in all & they fall into three groups - cute, dark & graphic. I suppose the image above gave that bit away?

Some of the cute cards will be in the Snow Bear style & the graphic ones will be crisp, simple designs that will look stylish on the mantlepiece. The dark cards are where I've had fun & turned Christmas cards into something a bit different. They're hard to describe & you'll either love them or hate them. I'll be posting all of the Christmas card designs on this web site next month so you can see for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. I literally CANNOT wait to see them! Enough with the teasers!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.